.......

.......

Thursday 23 June 2011

On the Art Trail

I am always excited when I start out on an Art Trail.... because you just never know what you might see.... what you will learn and who your path will lead you too...

This year my biggest surprise was in The Havant Art Centre...



































Having recently joined a Knit and Natter Group where I learnt to crochet I was rather amazed to see this...
Having also ridden motorbikes and still have a full licence I was even more amused...



Other things there I was able to snap...









































































































1 comment:

  1. That bike! I've seen a few modifications but this one....Knitting who would've guessed it would take off like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...
It is always lovely to receive a comment from you... smiles Cass x