.......

.......

Sunday 23 September 2012

Welsh Blankets






















I popped out yesterday late afternoon for an hour and found these two beautiful woven Wool blankets/throws in a local Hospice Shop.

I feel very lucky as  they had only been donated earlier that morning and the shop was due to close in 5 mins.

The colours are much brighter in real life Emerald Green / Sky Blue / French Navy... I absolutely love them, they are in one of my all time favourite colour combinations...

I really can't make up my mind which side I prefer

A pair of 110" x 70"  plus 5" tassels on three sides

There is no label but I'm thinking they must be Welsh, does anyone out there know for sure I'd love to find out more about them...

What a week, earlier my give away gifts arrived from Jenny at http://thecustards.blogspot.com/
A very lovely big make up bag and a really sweet cathedral window pin cushion..


























 what a lucky lucky girl I am... hope you've been lucky this week too...


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dolly
    I'm pretty sure these are Welsh ones they look exceptional quality. Love the little bag you won too. Stay lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane... they are beautiful... happy hunting!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jooles I'm still really pleased! happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...
It is always lovely to receive a comment from you... smiles Cass x