.......

.......

Tuesday 5 March 2013

My swap from Canada.... and patterns...

My swap from Canada has arrived from Nancy...

A colourful outer and inner...


















A huge Tote bag, from garden inspired fabric, made by Nancy... very useful for bootsale and jumble sale visits I hope to be able to make this year,  some thrifted hankies I will be turning into corsages for a couple of hats I have patterns to make...
Here is one below... there are loads of fantastic hats to sew or crochet to be found on etsy.. I found mine here... well worth a look!



















Sadly the cookies I cannot try due to a wheat intolerance which is a shame as they are flavoured with maple syrup... yummy...
Then some lovely cotton squares... not sure what they will become but one idea for the flowery one with the brown background is ... a doll's dress!

 I am very temped to make a Doll, so many beautiful examples here on Blogger posts, not having children myself (sadly),  I can't say that I ever thought a doll would be something I'd ever want to make but I am finding that I really do rather like some I have seen recently and so fancy giving it a go.
In fact yesterday on the way home from the allotment I popped into the library to enlarge by 150% a pattern from here...

The sun is out here, I hope you have some too where ever you are... the birds are singing, my treatment today has been cancelled so I think I will wrap up warm and have a little wander...

Till next time...
Smiles Cass x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by...
It is always lovely to receive a comment from you... smiles Cass x