.......

.......

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Glimpses...




Now I don't know about you but I really do rather love it when others put glimpses of their homes in a post, so I thought I'd be brave and share some images of my little home with you..




































































































And under the table cloth...




Well you see I only have a very little one bedroom Bungalow so every and yes I do really mean every bit of under space has to be utilised... no it is not clutter... it is utilised space!

There are some plans in my head and dreams in my heart for another large table just for sewing... and maybe some shelves above it for some of my stashed fabric but that will have to wait.....



Yesterday I finally made it to the dentist for a check up.... 4th time lucky? This body just hadn't been up to going for the last 3 appointments...

Whilst I was in Chichester I popped into Clothkits... now whilst my heart is really with vintage fabric and being thrifty I must confess to also having a bit of a passion for Japanese fabric and bright cheerful embroidery threads...

So I treated myself to a couple of half meters of fabric and some threads...






Mmmmm...


Till next time  Cass x






4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the tour around your lovely home it looks so cosy and welcoming,Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like a good old nosey! Love that leather bag, and the bathroom mirror, and the 'utilised space!', but I think that little knitted doggy has won my heart! Great post Cass x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOoooo - fascinating! I promise to do the same really soon. You're right - it's so interesting. My favourite thing is the cat on the bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cass,

    Thank you for your sweet words on my blog! I always enjoy hearing from you! Hope you are well? It's been some time since you wrote a post.

    I enjoyed the glimpses of your home. Hope you have been sitting behind your sewing machine making beautiful things :-)!

    Happy week ahead!

    Madelief x


    Oh, I almost forgot: the recipe for the soup:

    http://boroughmarket.org.uk/celeriac-saffron-and-orange-soup-with-parsley-gremolata

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...
It is always lovely to receive a comment from you... smiles Cass x