.......

.......

Monday 30 May 2011

Yesterday's Treasure Trove...

A brief visit to a bootsale yesterday and I came home with some more wool for flower crocheting, some fab material for upholstering, another pair of scissors(sharp for 50p)  and a very sweet Ceramic Money Box Pig... just love his tail...

A rather Strange Ceramic little Cat type creature...















a really pretty skirt a size 16 so too big for me but just loved the material... I might it cut up...  it would make a great pinny and still have half for later projects...


A cardi, this old cotton scarf and some plant plugs only 10p each from Richard...

Oh and a Tin perfect to keep seed packets in...







1 comment:

  1. lovely tin, I just bought a Liptons tea tin. I'll put it up to show you!
    George asked is there any progress on the tea?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...
It is always lovely to receive a comment from you... smiles Cass x