.......

.......

Thursday 8 March 2012

Little Bunny... and Vintage Pinnies...























My first little Bunny Egg Cosy I knitted in some cotton ... I couldn't resist!




I've been going a  bit Vintage Pinny mad over the last few months...

This one has never actually be worn...
























Where as this beauty most certainly has...



























Other treasured finds include...












































I've had a really horrid flu virus to contend with for the past 8 days so it is really nice that I have a little friend here till her family are able to collect her sometime tomorrow...



Little Tilly who can just be a little obsessed with her ball but is  a delight!!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Tilly, she looks like fun. I love those pinnys, especially the paisley one. I keep seeing aprons here, I may have a look in the charity shop here. They aren't quite as nice as these though.
    I have been asked to look out for corduroys this week.
    It's all go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pinny the style as yours but as it was too big I'm upcycling it into a skirt, lovely finds, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got a vintage pinny the exact design of your two shown but in a different fabric. It was my grandmother's and I have known it all my life. I rescued it when her home was being cleared 25 years ago and it has been in a drawer ever since. I am currently having a clear out and being ruthless. Just wondered if you wanted mine to add to your collection? I would happily send it to a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps I love your simple silver bangle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...
It is always lovely to receive a comment from you... smiles Cass x