.......

.......

Monday 21 January 2013

Hemp Oil and Natural Dying...

There is a great online shop called the hemp shop that you may or may not know about...
It is where I buy my yummy Organic Hemp Oil... having tried many types this is by far the best and is 30% off at the mo which is why I thought I'd let you all know...

http://www.thehempshop.co.uk/product-23.htm

They also sell various natural woven and knitted fabrics to dye with, print on or just use as they are...


I have just bought some natural hemp/wool yarn 113g for £3.70 with 10% off at the moment (here)

I'm going to have fun with natural dyes... not done this for years but have recently also acquired some natural spun wool on the hank too...























This is taken from a lovely book, Dyeing with Natural Dyes by Judi Palmer you may like to buy if natural dyeing is of interest to you...

or pop over to see this blog here or here for some fine examples!

and here for natural dyes and seeds.


Help


Also I am considering merging my two blogs, has anyone any experience of doing this... can it be done? do you loose comments, followers etc ??

Till next time keep cosy!!
Smiles Cass x








1 comment:

  1. I've just this minute been looking myself! I've got a small mat but it's not really big enough, let me know if you find any, I struggle with the scissors too, if I want to learn to quilt I think these are essentials....why is everything so expensive! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...
It is always lovely to receive a comment from you... smiles Cass x